Become a Sponsor
|Download sponsorship packet|
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring the 10th annual Boo! Run for Life race to support renal cell cancer research. We are looking for financial and product sponsors to support the event and to contribute to the quest for a cure to renal cell cancer. As a sponsor, your company will have the opportunity to:
- Reach over 1,200 expected race participants and spectators
- 48% male / 52% female
- Average age 34 years (based on previous race stats)
- Receive high community visibility in the Washington DC metro area
- Showcase your company's products/services
- Build employee morale and company pride
- Help to bring researchers one step closer to finding a cure for renal cell cancer!
The Boo! Run for Life race supports the Dean R. O'Neill Renal Cell Cancer Research Fund, which is a donor-advised program under the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health (FNIH). The Foundation is an established 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization and all donations/sponsorships are tax-deductible.
Please download the sponsorship packet for sponsorship levels and benefits. You may direct all questions and application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.